We want you!
Front-End Developer (m/f) – Berlin
From June/July in Berlin
Meelogic Consulting AG develops IT solutions for a mobile and interconnected world on the basis of an in depth understanding of technologies and markets in the digital age.
Founded by IT professionals in 2011, today we work in international teams at five locations for well-known customers. These customers are established in their respective industries comprising telecommunication, information technology, automotive, medical technology, energy, mobile, media, transport, logistics and e-commerce.
We combine an agile start-up culture with years of consulting expertise, excellent know-how and a high level of reliability.
We are looking for a Front-End Developer (m/f) to strengthen our team in Berlin.
- Build, maintain and modify user interfaces for web applications
- Make sure coding and architecture problems will be solved
- Close interaction with business and product manager
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Computer Engineering or similar technical degree
- Proven experience as front-end developer
- Open source software knowhow
- Working experience with CI systems and CD tools
- Experience with Gerrit or any other code review tool
- Database knowhow
- Python and PHP skills
- Solid understanding of security standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for Agile/Scrum
- Very good spoken and written English
- Start date: June/July
- Project duration: 6 months
- Location: Berlin
- Working mode: 100% onsite
Are you interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application with salary expectations and earliest possible starting date to
Dr. Friedrich Echternacht, Tel: +49 30 400 419 34
Meelogic Consulting AG, Stralauer Allee 2c, 10245 Berlin
Dr. Friedrich EchternachtBusiness Development & Program Management
(Bewerbungen für Köln, Stuttgart, Berlin)
E-Mail: (Bewerbungen für Szczecin, Bydgoszcz)
Tel: +49 30 400 419 34