We want you!
Software Test Engineer (m/f) – Bydgoszcz
Array (  => WP_Term Object ( [term_id] => 588 [name] => Bydgoszcz [slug] => bydgoszcz-de [term_group] => 0 [term_taxonomy_id] => 588 [taxonomy] => category [description] => [parent] => 445 [count] => 29 [filter] => raw [cat_ID] => 588 [category_count] => 29 [category_description] => [cat_name] => Bydgoszcz [category_nicename] => bydgoszcz-de [category_parent] => 445 )  => WP_Term Object ( [term_id] => 10 [name] => Festanstellung [slug] => festanstellung [term_group] => 0 [term_taxonomy_id] => 10 [taxonomy] => category [description] => [parent] => 8 [count] => 58 [filter] => raw [cat_ID] => 10 [category_count] => 58 [category_description] => [cat_name] => Festanstellung [category_nicename] => festanstellung [category_parent] => 8 )  => WP_Term Object ( [term_id] => 421 [name] => Quality Assurance [slug] => quality-assurance [term_group] => 0 [term_taxonomy_id] => 421 [taxonomy] => category [description] => [parent] => 413 [count] => 5 [filter] => raw [cat_ID] => 421 [category_count] => 5 [category_description] => [cat_name] => Quality Assurance [category_nicename] => quality-assurance [category_parent] => 413 ) )
Array ( )
At the next possible date in Bydgoszcz
Meelogic Consulting AG develops IT solutions for a mobile and interconnected world on the basis of an in depth understanding of technologies and markets in the digital age.
Founded by IT professionals in 2011, today we work in international teams at five locations for well-known customers. These customers are established in their respective industries comprising telecommunication, information technology, automotive, medical technology, energy, mobile, media, transport, logistics and e-commerce.
We combine an agile start-up culture with years of consulting expertise, excellent know-how and a high level of reliability.
At the next possible date, we are looking for a Software Test Engineer (m/f) to strengthen our team in Bydgoszcz.
- Develop a test frameworks.
- Create (code), execute, maintain tests (both automated and manually).
- Plan and perform automated and manual tests for server/client systems.
- Performance and load testing both at server and client side.
- QA activities like release planning, test reports, KPIs etc.
- Master in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar technical degree
- Long-standing experience in testing
- Proven experience in testing of web-based systems
- Experience with functional /non-functional testing
- Experience with test automation
- Experience with manual testing
- Experience with tools like e.g., HTTP Unit, JMeter, Cucumber, Jasmine, Selenium
- Experience with unit-testing frameworks
- Experience with CI servers (like Jenkins)
- Proven know how concerning REST interfaces
- Very good communication & presentation skills
- Passion for Agile/Scrum
- Knowledge of location-based services (like navigation, GPS), automotive systems, web technologies or smart home products is a plus
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Very good spoken and written English. Speaking German is a plus.
WORKING AT MEELOGIC
- A casual atmosphere in our modern and attractive office at Arkada Business Park in the heart of Bydgoszcz.
- The opportunity to build up and establish a new Meelogic site in Bydgoszcz and grow together as a team.
- Flat hierarchies, which encourage responsibility and commitment amongst employees.
- A team, which sticks together, across locations, shares knowledge and communicates openly.
- Challenging and diverse tasks often involving cutting edge technologies.
- An international and multi-cultural working environment.
- Regular team events.
- Flexible working hours to help you manage your work/life balance.
Are you interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application with salary expectation and earliest possible entry date to
Stella Kuśnierz / Karolina Janowicz
Meelogic Consulting Polska Sp. z.o.o. Arkada Business Park, Fordońska 2, 85-087 Bydgoszcz