We want you!
Java Backend Engineer (m/f) – Bydgoszcz
Array (  => WP_Term Object ( [term_id] => 588 [name] => Bydgoszcz [slug] => bydgoszcz-de [term_group] => 0 [term_taxonomy_id] => 588 [taxonomy] => category [description] => [parent] => 445 [count] => 29 [filter] => raw [cat_ID] => 588 [category_count] => 29 [category_description] => [cat_name] => Bydgoszcz [category_nicename] => bydgoszcz-de [category_parent] => 445 )  => WP_Term Object ( [term_id] => 10 [name] => Festanstellung [slug] => festanstellung [term_group] => 0 [term_taxonomy_id] => 10 [taxonomy] => category [description] => [parent] => 8 [count] => 58 [filter] => raw [cat_ID] => 10 [category_count] => 58 [category_description] => [cat_name] => Festanstellung [category_nicename] => festanstellung [category_parent] => 8 )  => WP_Term Object ( [term_id] => 425 [name] => Software Development [slug] => software-development [term_group] => 0 [term_taxonomy_id] => 425 [taxonomy] => category [description] => [parent] => 413 [count] => 57 [filter] => raw [cat_ID] => 425 [category_count] => 57 [category_description] => [cat_name] => Software Development [category_nicename] => software-development [category_parent] => 413 ) )
Array ( )
At the next possible date in Bydgoszcz
Meelogic Consulting AG develops IT solutions for a mobile and interconnected world on the basis of an in depth understanding of technologies and markets in the digital age.
Founded by IT professionals in 2011, today we work in international teams at five locations for well-known customers. These customers are established in their respective industries comprising telecommunication, information technology, automotive, medical technology, energy, mobile, media, transport, logistics and e-commerce.
We combine an agile start-up culture with years of consulting expertise, excellent know-how and a high level of reliability.
At the next possible date, we are looking for a Java Backend Engineer (m/f) to strengthen our team in Bydgoszcz.
- Architecture, design and implementation for highly scalable, high performance, low latency backend systems
- Work on innovative, complex software solutions that significantly impact the future of the Internet of Things
- Development and optimization of high-performance infrastructure
- Consult our customers during the requirement phase
- Collaborate closely with our design and business consulting team and our customers to develop the best solutions for our clients
- Help to analyze and estimate feasibility, cost, timelines for complex projects
- PhD or MSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Mathematics
- Excellent skills in Enterprise Java Backend Systems & Spring Framework
- Know how concerning big data solutions like AKKA, Hadoop, Spark or Kafka
- An eye for clean, testable, maintainable, and performant code
- Proven experience with cloud-based solutions (AWS, Azure)
- Strong ability in exploring and learning new technologies & frameworks
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for Agile/Scrum
- Scala know how a is plus
- Very good spoken and written English, speaking German is a plus
WORKING AT MEELOGIC
- A casual atmosphere in our modern and attractive office at Arkada Business Park in the heart of Bydgoszcz
- The opportunity to build up and establish a new Meelogic site in Bydgoszcz and grow together as a team
- Flat hierarchies, which encourage responsibility and commitment amongst employees
- A team, which sticks together, across locations, shares knowledge and communicates openly
- Challenging and diverse tasks often involving cutting edge technologies
- An international and multi-cultural working environment
- Regular team events
- Flexible working hours to help you manage your work/life balance
Are you interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application with salary expectation and earliest possible entry date to
Stella Kuśnierz / Karolina Janowicz
Meelogic Consulting Polska Sp. z.o.o. Arkada Business Park, Fordońska 2, 85-087 Bydgoszcz