We want you!
IT Infrastructure Engineer / IT Administrator (m/f) – Bydgoszcz/Szczecin
At the next possible date in Bydgoszcz or Szczecin
Meelogic Consulting AG develops IT solutions for a mobile and interconnected world on the basis of an in depth understanding of technologies and markets in the digital age.
Founded by IT professionals in 2011, today we work in international teams at five locations for well-known customers. These customers are established in their respective industries comprising telecommunication, information technology, automotive, medical technology, energy, mobile, media, transport, logistics and e-commerce.
We combine an agile start-up culture with years of consulting expertise, excellent know-how and a high level of reliability.
At the next possible date, we are looking for an IT Infrastructure Engineer / IT Administrator (m/f) to strengthen our teams in Bydgoszcz and Szczecin.
- Responsible for the full hardware lifecycle of servers, workstations, and data storage for all Meelogic locations.
- Operational support and maintenance activities for storage & virtualization.
- Support the Windows/Linux/MacOS operating systems (including OS security patching, anti-virus and anti-malware administration, application delivery, workstation deployment and Active Directory & Domain Controller management).
- Diagnose server level hardware and software problems and replace defective components.
- Take care of data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Monitor system performance in order to determine whether adjustments need to be made, and to determine where changes will need to be made in the future.
- Analyze equipment performance records in order to determine the need for repair or replacement.
- Support cloud administration (AWS and Azure).
- End-user support.
- Service oriented system and network administrator
- Master Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar technical degree
- Sound Unix/Linux, Windows and MacOS know how
- IT Network know how (VLAN, inter-VLAN routing, VPN, firewalls)
- Understanding of cloud technologies (AWS or Azure)
- Experience with VMware, XEN
- Development or IT experience in larger projects
- Active directory/ LDAP management know how
- Working with GIT, Office 365 and monitoring tools
- Veeam and Veritas backup solution and Dell storage management
- Systematic method of performing a task
- Ability to work at a fast pace and produce high quality work
- Ability to diagnose and resolve problems quickly
- Having the patience to communicate with a variety of departments and users
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good spoken and written English and/or Polish
WORKING AT MEELOGIC
- A casual atmosphere in our modern and attractive office at Arkada Business Park in the heart of Bydgoszcz or in our office in Technopark Pomerania in Szczecin
- Flat hierarchies, which encourage responsibility and commitment amongst employees
- A team, which sticks together, across locations, shares knowledge and communicates openly
- Challenging and diverse tasks often involving cutting edge technologies
- An international and multi-cultural working environment
- Regular team events
- Flexible working hours to help you manage your work/life balance
Are you interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application with salary expectation and earliest possible entry date to meelogic.com
Stella Kuśnierz / Karolina Janowicz
Meelogic Consulting Polska Sp. z.o.o. Arkada Business Park, Fordońska 2, 85-087 Bydgoszcz
Your contact partner
Dr. Friedrich EchternachtBusiness Development & Program Management
(Applications for Cologne, Stuttgart, Berlin)
E-Mail: (Applications for Szczecin, Bydgoszcz)
Tel: +49 30 400 419 34