We want you!
SW Engineer (m/f) – ElasticSearch/CouchDB/RabbitMQ – Berlin
From September in Berlin
Meelogic Consulting AG develops IT solutions for a mobile and interconnected world on the basis of an in depth understanding of technologies and markets in the digital age.
Founded by IT professionals in 2011, today we work in international teams at five locations for well-known customers. These customers are established in their respective industries comprising telecommunication, information technology, automotive, medical technology, energy, mobile, media, transport, logistics and e-commerce.
We combine an agile start-up culture with years of consulting expertise, excellent know-how and a high level of reliability.
We are looking for a Software Engineer (m/f) for one of our projects in Berlin.
- Design, development and extension of frontend and backend functionalities for a test tool in the field of automotive improvement of scaling and performance (in particular monitoring and log management)
- Professional experience with ElasticSearch, CouchDB and RabbitMQ
- Good knowledge of Typescript and Angular.JS
- Sound understanding of PHP and Symfony
- Familiarity with agile development
- Ability to write robust, maintainable, and high-performance code
- Strong CI/CD knowledge
- Experience with big projects in an international environment
- Agile /Scrum + related tools
- Very good spoken and written English
- Project duration: 5 months + option for prolongation
- Start date: September
- Location: Berlin
- Working mode: 100% onsite
- EU citizenship is required for this project
Are you interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application with CV, references and hourly rate to
Friedrich Echternacht, Tel: +49 30 400 419 34
Meelogic Consulting AG, Stralauer Allee 2c, 10245 Berlin
Your contact partner
Dr. Friedrich EchternachtBusiness Development & Program Management
(Applications for Cologne, Stuttgart, Berlin)
E-Mail: (Applications for Szczecin, Bydgoszcz)
Tel: +49 30 400 419 34