We want you!
MATLAB/Model Based Software Developer (m/f) Automotive – Electric Cars – Berlin
From January in Berlin
Meelogic Consulting AG develops IT solutions for a mobile and interconnected world on the basis of an in depth understanding of technologies and markets in the digital age.
Founded by IT professionals in 2011, today we work in international teams at four locations for well-known customers. These customers are established in their respective industries comprising telecommunication, information technology, automotive, medical technology, energy, mobile, media, transport, logistics and e-commerce.
We combine an agile start-up culture with years of consulting expertise, excellent know-how and a high level of reliability.
From January, we are looking for a MATLAB Developer (m/f) for one of our automotive projects in Berlin.
- Work on software components for Electric Cars
- Development / modelling in MATLAB / Simulink & TargetLink
- Generate C code
- Support Model Based Testing
- Master in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar technical degree
- Deep know how regarding Matlab/Simulink in an automotive environment
- Good understanding of signal processing, modelling, simulation and model debugging
- Development experience from larger automotive projects
- Previous experience with autonomous driving, electric cars or battery management is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good spoken and written English and basic knowledge of German
- Project duration: 8-12 months (extension is planned)
- Start date: January
- Location: Berlin
- Working mode: 100% onsite
- EU citizenship is required
Are you interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application with CV, references and hourly rate to
Dr. Friedrich Echternacht, Tel: +49 30 400 419 34
Meelogic Consulting AG, Stralauer Allee 2c, 10245 Berlin