We want you!
Lead Engineer (m/f) – Model Based Software – Berlin
From January in Berlin
Meelogic Consulting AG develops IT solutions for a mobile and interconnected world on the basis of an in depth understanding of technologies and markets in the digital age.
Founded by IT professionals in 2011, today we work in international teams at four locations for well-known customers. These customers are established in their respective industries comprising telecommunication, information technology, automotive, medical technology, energy, mobile, media, transport, logistics and e-commerce.
We combine an agile start-up culture with years of consulting expertise, excellent know-how and a high level of reliability.
From January, we are looking for Model Based SW Lead Engineer (m/f) for one of our projects in Berlin.
- You guide and support the analysis of software requirements
- You develop in Matlab/Simulink
- You guide and support the software architecture
- You support model based testing
- Strong system analytical skills
- Excellent Matlab/Simulink know how
- Good programming skills in C
- Deep domain knowledge in Automotive, especially with Battery Management Systems
- Knowledge concerning signal processing
- Experienced with AUTOSAR interface and RTE
- Comfortable with Agile/Scrum
- Very good communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
- Project duration: initially 12 months (extension is planned)
- Start date: January
- Location: Berlin
- Working mode: 100% onsite
- EU citizenship is required for the project
Are you interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application with CV, references and hourly rate to
Friedrich Echternacht, Tel: +49 30 400 419 34
Meelogic Consulting AG, Stralauer Allee 2c, 10245 Berlin