We want you!
Babylon.js Developer (m/f) – Berlin
From March in Berlin
Meelogic Consulting AG develops IT solutions for a mobile and interconnected world on the basis of an in depth understanding of technologies and markets in the digital age.
Founded by IT professionals in 2011, today we work in international teams at four locations for well-known customers. These customers are established in their respective industries comprising telecommunication, information technology, automotive, medical technology, energy, mobile, media, transport, logistics and e-commerce.
We combine an agile start-up culture with years of consulting expertise, excellent know-how and a high level of reliability.
We are looking for a Babylon.js Developer (m/f) for one of our projects in Berlin.
- Contribute to the design and development of a map render engine for the web, including feature planning, implementation and documentation
- Very good full stack Type Script programming skills
- Experience as a graphics/ rendering engineer
- Very good know-how regarding WebGL & Babylon.js (Three.js would also be ok)
- Familiar with Node Package Manager
- Comfortable to work with module bundlers (like webpack)
- Solid understanding of web technologies
- Experience with 3d visualisation
- Agile /Scrum + related tools
- Very good spoken and written English
- Project duration: 3 months (extension until end of the year is planned)
- Start date: March
- Location: Berlin
- Working mode: 100% onsite
- EU citizenship is required for this project
Are you interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application with CV, references and hourly rate to
Friedrich Echternacht, Tel: +49 30 400 419 34
Meelogic Consulting AG, Stralauer Allee 2c, 10245 Berlin