We want you!
Build & Integration Engineer (m/f) – Automotive Software – Berlin
From July in Berlin
Meelogic Consulting AG develops IT solutions for a mobile and interconnected world on the basis of an in depth understanding of technologies and markets in the digital age.
Founded by IT professionals in 2011, today we work in international teams at four locations for well-known customers. These customers are established in their respective industries comprising telecommunication, information technology, automotive, medical technology, energy, mobile, media, transport, logistics and e-commerce.
We combine an agile start-up culture with years of consulting expertise, excellent know-how and a high level of reliability.
We are looking for a Software Build Engineer for one of our projects in Berlin starting in July.
- Work on software builds for complex battery systems for Hybrid and Electro Cars
- Setup and maintain the build and test automation infrastructure
- automate and execute integration and validation of software components
- Deep understanding of build processes and build pipelines
- Jenkins know how on administrator level
- Sound understanding of C
- Experience with PTC Integrity and it’s APIs
- Experience form the automotive industry, preferable experience with Battery Management Systems and Hybrid / Electro Cars
- Team player
- Passion for Scrum/Agile
- Very good spoken and written English – speaking German is a plus
- Project duration: 6 months (extension until mid of 2018 is planned)
- Start date: ~ July (also August will be possible)
- Location: Berlin
- Working mode: 100% onsite
- EU citizenship is required
Are you interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application with CV, references and hourly rate to
Dr. Friedrich Echternacht, Tel: +49 30 400 419 34
Meelogic Consulting AG, Stralauer Allee 2c, 10245 Berlin