We want you!
SW Developer (m/f) – Embedded Systems & Device Virtualization – Szczecin
Array (  => WP_Term Object ( [term_id] => 24 [name] => regular [slug] => regular [term_group] => 0 [term_taxonomy_id] => 24 [taxonomy] => category [description] => [parent] => 28 [count] => 55 [filter] => raw [cat_ID] => 24 [category_count] => 55 [category_description] => [cat_name] => regular [category_nicename] => regular [category_parent] => 28 )  => WP_Term Object ( [term_id] => 435 [name] => Software Development [slug] => software-development-en [term_group] => 0 [term_taxonomy_id] => 435 [taxonomy] => category [description] => [parent] => 415 [count] => 47 [filter] => raw [cat_ID] => 435 [category_count] => 47 [category_description] => [cat_name] => Software Development [category_nicename] => software-development-en [category_parent] => 415 )  => WP_Term Object ( [term_id] => 584 [name] => Szczecin [slug] => szczecin-en [term_group] => 0 [term_taxonomy_id] => 584 [taxonomy] => category [description] => [parent] => 447 [count] => 20 [filter] => raw [cat_ID] => 584 [category_count] => 20 [category_description] => [cat_name] => Szczecin [category_nicename] => szczecin-en [category_parent] => 447 ) )
Array ( )
At the next possible date in Szczecin
Meelogic Consulting AG develops IT solutions for a mobile and interconnected world on the basis of an in depth understanding of technologies and markets in the digital age.
Founded by IT professionals in 2011, today we work in international teams at five locations for well-known customers. These customers are established in their respective industries comprising telecommunication, information technology, automotive, medical technology, energy, mobile, media, transport, logistics and e-commerce.
We combine an agile start-up culture with years of consulting expertise, excellent know-how and a high level of reliability.
At the next possible date we are looking for a Software Developer (m/f) to strengthen our team in Szczecin.
- Work on SW packages for VMM & device virtualization technologies, including contributions to the architecture, implementation, unit test and documentation
- Sound C/C++ know how
- Very good understanding of embedded Linux
- Experience in coding extensions for a Linux kernel
- Empirical knowledge with virtualization frameworks like KVM
- Good understanding of CPU virtualization mechanisms
- Good grasp of Hypervisor /VMM technologies
- Practical experience with Intel VT-x or ARM VE is a plus
- Know how concerning the Linux Power Management
- Passion for Agile/Scrum
- Very good spoken and written English. Speaking Polish is a plus
WORKING AT MEELOGIC
- A casual atmosphere in our modern and attractive office in Technopark Pomerania in Szczecin
- Flat hierarchies, which encourage responsibility and commitment amongst employees
- A team, which sticks together, across locations, shares knowledge and communicates openly
- Challenging and diverse tasks often involving cutting edge technologies
- An international and multi-cultural working environment
- Regular team events
- Flexible working hours to help you manage your work/life balance
Are you interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application with salary expectation and earliest possible entry date to
Dr. Friedrich Echternacht, Tel: +49 30 400 419 34
Meelogic Consulting AG, Stralauer Allee 2c, 10245 Berlin