We want you!
DevOps Engineer (m/f) (AWS, Jenkins, Docker, Java/Groovy) – Berlin
Meelogic Consulting AG develops IT solutions for a mobile and interconnected world on the basis of an in depth understanding of technologies and markets in the digital age.
Founded by IT professionals in 2011, today we work in international teams at four locations for well-known customers. These customers are established in their respective industries comprising telecommunication, information technology, automotive, medical technology, energy, mobile, media, transport, logistics and e-commerce.
We combine an agile start-up culture with years of consulting expertise, excellent know-how and a high level of reliability.
From March we are looking for a DevOps Engineer (m/f) for one of our projects in Berlin.
- Plan, maintain and improve our development, testing and staging frameworks: every project, every customer and each new feature needs different ways of being tested and staged
- Design, prototype and implement new tooling solutions to make our development more agile and flexible
- Take care of the Continuous Integration (CI) activities
- Proven experience as DevOps Engineer
- Motivation for frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Passion for problem solving
- Good knowledge of AWS services (like OpsWorks, EC2, S3)
- Experience with Git, Gerrit and Microservices
- Comfort in coding, testing and scripting
- Strong Jenkins and Docker skills
- Proven experience with Java/Groovy
- Experience with Ruby, NodeJS
- C++ is a plus
- Virtualisation of server systems and network know how
- Comfortable with Agile/Scrum
- Very good communication skills in English
- Project duration: initially 3-6 months (extension is planned)
- Start date: March
- Location: Berlin
- Working mode: 100% onsite
- EU citizenship is required for the project
Are you interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application with CV, references and hourly rate to .
Friedrich Echternacht, Tel: +49 30 400 419 34
Meelogic Consulting AG, Stralauer Allee 2c, 10245 Berlin